CSU Application Resources
- Cal State Apply
- Cal State Apply Quick Start Information and FAQs
- Cal State Apply 2024-2025 Transfer Application Guide
- Cal State Apply Applicant Help Center
UC Application Resources
- UC Application
- UC Admissions: Filling Out the Application
- UC Application Guide - Transfer Applicants
- UC Admissions: Contact Us
- Assist.org - Research major preparation for UC and CSU transfer from Saddleback College
- Degrees, Certificates, and Awards: Apply for awards and transfer general education certifications
- General Education Transfer Certification: UC and CSU General Education and CSU General Education
- Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) is a special, new degree offered at California Community Colleges. To pursue this special degree rather than a traditional associate degree, you should meet with a counselor to develop an education plan and review transfer requirements and deadlines.
- For more information visit: icangotocollege.com
- Honors: Saddleback College Honors Program
- Honors Transfer Partnerships: Eligibility to be considered for honors transfer partnerships:
Out-of-State and Private Universities
Information from Saddleback Articulation, agreements to help transfer students:
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- AICCU Transfer Commitment is part of the sector's commitment to serve all types of California students, including transfer. Transfer pathways include campus articulation agreements, and the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) program.
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) 107 colleges in the United States
- HBCU Program Finder - Locate the colleges that offer the academic programs you want to study
- California Community Colleges Transfer Guarantee Pathway to Historically Black Colleges & Universities share transfer agreements. This enables students who earn an Associate Degree for Transfer (with a minimum 2.0 GPA) to earn guaranteed admission to the specific HBCU campus they apply to. Some schools may require a higher GPA.
- Regional Admission Counselors of California (RACC) - Providing opportunities for transfer students to connect RACC member institutions.