Schedule an appointment by calling our office at (949) 582-4572. We begin scheduling appointments every business morning at 8 a.m. Counseling appointments will be released 7 days in advance.
To be added to our Counselor Call Back list for a quick 15-minute question, call us at (949) 582-4572 or email us at email@example.com. In your message include name, student ID number, and a brief description/question for the counselor. If you'd like to book your appointment online, please click here for the online appointment system.
Please note that appointments with a Farsi-speaking counselor are limited during the summer. If you are in need of a Farsi-speaking counselor, please call (949) 582-4572 in advance to set up an appointment. We look forward to serving you.
How to Prepare for Your Counseling Appointment
- You will get a reminder about your counseling appointment the day before.
- At your appointment time, you will receive a call from a number that may be blocked. It is your counselor calling; please accept the call.
- If you do not pick up the call at your scheduled time, we will move on to the next student.
- Once the counselor initially talks with you, they will determine the best way to support you for your counseling appointment.
- Have your laptop or PC ready for the appointment, and your questions written down to ask your counselor.
- If you don’t have computer access, we can still help you by phone!
- In your counseling appointment we are ready to help you with academic, career, and personal counseling. We can approve your educational plan (your educational plan is called MAP, an acronym for "My Academic Plan"), help you with a financial aid plan, discuss academic probation, and help you with questions about certificates, two-year degrees, and transfers, most importantly, we can listen.
Helpful Videos and Services
- Learn about the benefits of MySite by watching this helpful video.
- Learn about how to register for classes by watching this video.
- Learn about LRC tutoring by watching this helpful video.
If you have problems or concerns please email Dr. Skaff, Dean of Counseling.