Saddleback Community Education's Summer Experience program offers art, science, sports, and academic enrichment classes taught by CUSD teachers and professional experts.
In partnership with Capistrano Unified School District (CUSD), Saddleback Community Education offers the Summer Experience for children. This experience designed to give children (ages 5-14) summer enrichment classes at CUSD school sites.
Summer Experience classes are held Mondays through Thursdays at multiple CUSD locations.
Always pre-register! Classes that do not reach the required minimum enrollment by the week before will be cancelled. Registration closes at midnight prior to first class. No same-day or drop-in registrations.
Registration Is Easy! You can register with Saddleback College Community Education online.
View Our 2023 CFK Brochure for the Summer Experience Schedule
CUSD Campus Locations
- Canyon Vista Elementary School: 27800 Oak View Dr, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Chaparral Elementary School: 29001 Sienna Parkway, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
- Esencia Middle School: 5 Aprender, Mission Viejo, CA 92694
- Ladera Ranch Elementary School: 29551 Sienna Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92694
- Ladera Ranch Middle School: 29551 Sienna Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92694
- Oak Grove Elementary School: 22705 Sanborn, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Oso Grande Elementary School: 30251 Sienna Pkwy, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
- Vista del Mar Elementary School: 1130 Avenida Talega, San Clemente, CA 92673
- Material fees are due and payable to the instructor on the first day of class.
- Program staff will escort students to their appointed classroom or field.
- Pick up is in front of the school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Per our Late Pick-Up Policy, please arrive early to pick up your children.
- Share any important information (allergies, pick-up info, etc) with program staff.
If this is your first time registering online, you will need to create a profile/account for each child you wish to register. On the Log In page, please click "Create New Profile" and build an profile/account for each child you wish to register. If you need assistance building your account and registering, please contact our office at (949) 582-4646.
To Find the Classes and Register
- Click the drop down "Browse" tab on left menu bar.
- Select your school's name to view the classes offered at your school.
- When you find a class you are interested in, click "Add To Cart".
- When you are finished selecting classes, click "Check Out".
- Complete your registration with your credit card on our secure site. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Propose a Program
Interested in teaching your own Before and After School Enrichment program? Have a special hobby, passion, or skill you’d like to share? Click here to submit a program proposal.