Use the forms below if you have not been an active student at Saddleback College or IVC for one (1) year or more.

The forms on this page will allow students that have not been an active student at Saddleback College or IVC to submit a form for action. You will be able to upload attachments directly on the form.

Use  a free app such as Scannable (for iOS) or ClearScanner (for Android) to prepare attachments to any forms.

In order to access the forms, you are required to create a forms account.

Step 1: Create a new user account in NexGen:

  • Click on a form link below and select "Create New Account" on the login page.
  • Complete the required information including a personal email account and choice of username and password. Then select "Create Account."
  • You will receive a confirmation email at the account you provided. Select "Confirm Email."
  • You're ready to log into your form using your new username/password.

Step 2: Information on Completing a Form:

  • Click on the form link.
  • On the Log In screen, enter your created username and password.
  • Complete and submit the form.
  • Forms time-out after 45 minutes
    • If you cannot complete it, and the form has been enabled to save your progress, click the “Save Progress” button at the bottom of the page. You can return to it later.

To review forms, you have submitted in the past, click on “Forms History.” Then click on the icon for PDF or for the HTML view.


Academic Renewal - Students who show evidence of good academic progress after receiving substandard grades may request to have the previous grade values in up to 30 units of coursework removed from their GPA with this form (must meet minimum completed units and GPA requirements; approved courses and grades will remain on the transcript).

Class Repeat Annotation - Students who received a D, F or NP grade for a course, but repeated it at a later time at Saddleback College or another college, may request to have the previous grade value removed from their GPA with this form (course and grade will remain on the transcript).

Duplicate Degree/Certificate of Achievement Request - This form is used so students can request replacement copies for degrees and certificates that have been lost, stolen, or damaged. Students will incur a fee for each copy requested. Processing time may vary.

Readmission/Appeal After Dismissal Request - Students who have been dismissed due to academic standing, and would like to return to Saddleback College, may use this form (must meet eligibility requirements).

Verification Request - This form is used for students to request a letter verifying full time enrollment for Insurance, EDD/Social Services and completion of the school portion for Common Application. It does not serve as transcript of academic history.