Events include Workshops and Labs to help students throughout the transfer process. These and other events provide you with strategic transfer planning, applications, and what to do after you apply!
Larger events from the Transfer Center will include a Fall and a Spring Transfer University Fair and a spring celebration of our transfer students.
Events, Representative Visits, Application Workshops and Labs
- Events - Transfer Fairs, Transfer Celebration, Workshops, and more.
- Representative Visits - Transfer students have an opportunity to meet in-person or virtually with 4-year college/university representatives.
- Application Workshops are learning the “how to” and “new tips.”
- Application Labs are open to students to work on the computer and have guided help from Counselors and Transfer Center Staff.
Three ways to reserve a seat for a workshop, lab or an event:
- Call the Transfer Center at: (949) 582-4328
- Visit us in the Transfer Center - SSC 225B
- Reach out via Transfer Center Zoom Lobby (Monday - Thursday: 3 - 5 p.m.)
Zoom Lobby ID: 970 4721 9374
(Occasionally, we may offer events and you may need to reserve a spot through other means, such as Handshake.)
The Transfer Center offers opportunities to visit four-year colleges and universities in-person with other Saddleback College students or from home through virtual tours.
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Los Angeles
- UC Merced:
- UC Riverside
- UC San Diego
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Santa Cruz
Check back for in-person tour dates.
Three ways to reserve a seat:
- E-mail the Transfer Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Include your name, student ID, phone number, email address, and the tour you will be attending.)
- Call the Transfer Center at (949) 582-4328
- Visit the Transfer Center - SSC 225B
Sign up early, as the tours fill up quickly. Transportation provided by the Transfer Center.