Saddleback College students have the unique opportunity to attend California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) campuses while they are still at Saddleback College.

The Office of Admissions and Records must clear you to participate, so when you are ready, fill out the Application for Cross Enrollment. Below are some specific details you need to be aware of when applying for this program.

To participate in the Cross-Enrollment program, you must:

  • Be a California resident
  • Have completed at least 12 units at Saddleback College as a matriculated student
  • Have earned a 2.0 grade point average for all work completed at Saddleback College
  • Be enrolled in at least 6 units at Saddleback College for the term you plan to take a class at the CSU or UC
  • Have paid all fees owed to Saddleback College for the current term; and
  • Have completed any prerequisites needed to take the classes at the CSU or UC. The host school will make the determination regarding prerequisite completion.