Today's accounting careers require business savvy and specialized skills – the kind you can only get in a top-notch career education program. And because every business depends on finance professionals, it's a profession that will always be in demand.
With your Saddleback College education, you can launch a high-paying career right away, or save money while you earn fully transferable credits toward a bachelor's degree in accounting.
Areas of Study
- Computerized Accounting Specialist
- Tax Preparation
Careers and Salaries
- Budget Analyst*: $89,310
- Accountant/Auditor*: $79,030
- Payroll and Timekeeping Clerk: $54,820
- Bookkeeper, Accounting, and Auditing Clerk: $48,920
- Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerk: $44,500
* With further education