For Students, Faculty, and Staff

College ID cards for students, faculty, or staff members can be obtained from the Office of Admissions, Records, and Enrollment Services during the office hours of operation.

College ID cards are used on campus for various library, laboratory, and classroom tasks as well as printing and copying documents on campus. College ID cards are free to current Saddleback College students.

Students, please be sure you meet the following criteria:

  • Your college of record must be Saddleback College (not Irvine Valley College)
  • You must be enrolled in a course at Saddleback College when requesting the College ID Card

Please bring the following:

  • Legal Photo Identification (Driver's License, Green Card, Passport, Military ID, State Identification Card)
  • Students must provide their Student ID number
  • Staff and Faculty must provide their Employee ID number (if you do not know your number, please call Human Resources)