From environmental scientists and technicians to park rangers and public policy leaders, Saddleback College's Environmental Studies program is proud to provide a streamlined path to these careers and more.
Students who choose the associate degree program build a fully transferable foundation for a four-year degree in disciplines such as Environmental Studies, Environmental Science and Management, Environmental Policy, Energy Studies, Sustainability Studies, Conservation Biology, Ecology, and Wildlife Management. For students looking to launch a career quickly, the Environmental Studies department also offers occupational programs in Water Resources and Conservation and Sustainability.
- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Conservation Biology
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Geologist
With further education...
- Wildlife Biologist
- Environmental Educator
- Environmental Psychologist
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Law
Careers and Salaries
- Fish and Game Warden: $84,250
- Park Naturalist: $81,190
- Environmental Engineering Technician: $60,540
- Environmental Science/Protection Technician: $48,500
- Forest Conservation Technician: $39,570