CHIRLA Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights
The Student Equity & Special Programs Division has established a partnership with CHIRLA Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights to provide immigration legal services to Saddleback College students and staff.
CHIRLA Legal Services
CHIRLA DACA Clinics
CHIRLA would like to invite you and your students to weekly Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) clinic for those who wish to apply or renew for DACA.
The registration link will go live every Monday at 9am. The link will be closed as soon as we have 25 participants. Participants will be emailed a zoom link to a mandatory orientation that will take place every Wednesday at 3pm
To register please click here for initial DACA applications: SLS DACA Initial Screening Questionnaire (google.com)
Please click here for renewal DACA: SLS DACA Renewal Screening Questionnaire (google.com)
The technological requirements to serve the student effectively are as follows:
- Access to a smart device, computer, that has access to the internet
- Reliable internet connection that works with Zoom
- Ability to use DocuSign, Adobe "sign & fill", or other electronic signature feature
- Ability to submit documents via email
- Ability to open PDF's with Adobe