Welcome to lifelong learning. We offer classes for everyone!
Interested in taking a class? Saddleback College Community Education offers fun, exciting, and enriching classes for the Community. Programs include:
- Before & After-School Enrichment (BASE) | off-site, CUSD Elementary Schools
- Adult Enrichment | Saddleback College
- College For Kids | Saddleback College
See below for important updates regarding our programs!
Before & After-School Enrichment (BASE)
Before and After-School Enrichment (BASE) classes will be offered in-person for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. Classes are available to Capistrano Unified School District students.
Don't wait! Sign up for your child's favorite after-school class today!
Before and After-School Enrichment 2022-2023
- Session 1: August 29, 2022 - October 27, 2022
- Session 2: November 7, 2022 - January 19, 2023
- Session 3: January 23, 2023 - March 23, 2023*
- Session 4: March 27, 2023 - May 25, 2023*
* Registration for Sessions 3 & 4 will be live on December 26, 2022
Remember to always pre-register! Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment by the week prior to the class start date will be canceled. Online registration closes at midnight prior to the start of the first class.
Same Day Registration: You may call our office at (949) 582-4646 to register for a class on the day it starts. Please note, same-day registration closes at noon on the day the class starts. All students registered after noon will attend beginning on the next scheduled class date.
Community Education’s Adult Enrichment program offers a variety of classes to adults ages 18 years and older in the surrounding community. Classes offered include dance, painting and drawing, music, managing investments, loan signing and notary public training, and much more! Join us as we roll out completely new programs for Spring of 2023!
Stay tuned – Registration for Adult Enrichment Spring 2023 will be live on December 16, 2023!
Interested in receiving important updates regarding registration for Adult Enrichment classes? Join our email list, and become the first to hear about our new, exciting, and enriching classes for adults!
Reach out to us at email@example.com to be included in our email blasts!
College For Kids (CFK)
Explore our re-imagined summer programs for youth ages 5 to 17! College For Kids has run on the Saddleback College campus for over 50 years, and offers kids the opportunity to experience what college life is like. Students can develop their own individualized class schedules from a wide variety of options including but not limited too academic enrichment, outdoor sports, art, music, STEM, and more!
College For Kids, Summer 2023 Program Dates
- June 19 – August 3, 2023
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This year, students will have the opportunity to enroll in a full day of classes including before care, supervised lunch bunch, and after care.
Stay tuned – Registration for College For Kids Summer 2023 will be live on March 6, 2023!
Community Education Information
The Community Education program complements the academic curriculum by offering short-term, fee-based classes that are not for college credit.
Community Education classes for children and adults are developed and offered in response to community need as identified by feedback from participants, enrollment history, popularity of similar programs offered elsewhere, and current trends.
The program is self-supporting, receives no funds from Saddleback College or the State of California, and is separate from the academic offerings of the College.
Students who want to pursue a personal goal or educational degree for credit should consult the current Saddleback College credit course offerings at www.saddleback.edu.
- To withdraw from a class or event, please call our office at least three (3) full business days before the start date.
- An electronic voucher for the amount will remain on your account for one (1) year.
- There are no refunds when you withdraw from a class or event.
- Material fees are not refundable.
- Missed classes are NOT eligible for reimbursement.
- No make-up classes or refunds for biological accidents or acts of nature.
Follow Us On Social Media
If you have any questions regarding classes or registration, please reach out to us.