How to Register for Classes in MySite
- In the Class Schedule, find and note the classes you wish to enroll in.
- Log in to MySite using your Student ID & PIN or your User ID & Password.
- On the menu section, select My Classes and then Add/Drop Classes.
- Choose the term you'll be registering for by selecting the Add/Drop Classes button for that term.
- If this is the first time you're attempting to register for classes for the selected term, you'll be asked to verify your personal and contact information. Please make any necessary changes and click on the Next button to continue.
- Enter the class Ticket Number into the Ticket Number box for the class you want to enroll in. If the class has already started or is full, you'll need to input an APC Code into the APC box.
IMPORTANT: An APC code can only be provided to you by the teacher of the class and has an expiration date for usage. Please ensure that the APC code is used before the expiration date.
- Click the Add Class button to add the class. Repeat step 5 and 6 for any other classes you want to take in the specified semester. If the class is closed or full, you'll receive a message indicating that the class is closed or full. If there is a waitlist available for the class, you'll be given the option to add yourself to the waitlist. Click here to view a video with more information about the waitlist.
- Once all classes have been added, they will be shown in the Pending Changes to your Schedule section. Click on the Next button to continue.
- The Checkout: Fees page shows the breakdown of fees and charges for the selected classes. Please choose whether to purchase an ASB Stamp and then click on the Next button to continue.
- Select a payment method and enter payment information, accept or decline the Refund Policy, and click on the Complete Registration button to complete the enrollment process.
IMPORTANT: Do not click the Complete Registration button more than once. Doing so may cause a credit card to be charged multiple times
- You will be shown the Registration Confirmation page detailing your registration. You can purchase a parking pass, see your class schedule, or register to vote from this screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you submit an online application, you will receive an email from Saddleback College (to the email specified in your application) that includes your Student ID. It may take up to 24 hours to receive this email.
- Log onto MySite using your Saddleback College student ID number and pin.
- Click “Appointments” under “My Information”.
- Click the down arrow next to “Semester” and click the correct semester
- View your appointment START DATE AND TIME (under the word “Starts”)
Please remember that students always have a WINDOW OF TIME to register, and the screen will show you the date and time you may begin registering. Your WINDOW OF TIME always ends at 11:00 pm, the night before the semester starts. Also, students cannot register prior to the date and time assigned to them.
Once a class has started or has become full, students must request permission to add the course from the instructor. If permission is given, an Add Permit Code (APC) will be issued to the student. Students are required to register for the course in MySite by the expiration date on the APC form.
Co-requisites are companion courses, required for enrollment in certain classes. Prerequisites are courses required to be successfully completed (with a grade of "A"/"B"/"C" or "P") prior to enrollment in the objective course.
- Visit the Class Schedule for the appropriate term
- Search for the course in the search bar using the course title or ticket number.
- Prerequisites and co-requisites are listed under the course title
Please visit the Clearing Prerequisites webpage for procedures and requirements. If you have any questions, please call 949-582-4970.
Students who were enrolled in the prior semester/term are considered "Continuing" students and are not required to re-apply. Students who are new (first time applying at Saddleback or IVC) or have missed a two semesters or more, not including summer session, are considered "New or Returning" students and must submit a new application.
If the button is grayed out, you may need to perform another action before you're allowed to register. The Important Message above the term box will indicate what action you'll need to take before being able to register for classes.
If at any time you need to cancel the registration process, please use the Cancel Registration button. If you simply close the internet browser window without using the button; all changes will be lost, you will be locked from registration for 30 minutes, and any APC codes used will become invalid/unusable. Online registration is not supported using portable devices.