You're a New Student if you've never taken classes at Saddleback College or Irvine Valley college as a college student. New students, regardless of their educational background and goal, must apply for admission.
If you have any questions about applying and enrolling, Saddleback’s enrollment coaches are ready to help you! Contact us at email@example.com or (949) 348-6519 and an enrollment coach will get back to you within 24 hours.
Steps for Admission & Enrollment
- Step 1: Create your OpenCCCApply Account
- Step 2: Complete your Admissions Application
- Step 3: Read your application email response from Saddleback College and follow the directions in the email. It may take up to 24 hours for the application to be processed and an email sent.
- Most New Students are required to complete matriculation.
- Matriculation is required for all qualifying educational goals.
A Saddleback College email account is automatically created with 24 hours using the Microsoft Outlook.com system. You may choose to forward your message to your personal email account by following the directions in the link above.
Only one admission application is needed to take classes at both Saddleback and Irvine Valley Colleges. By completing your application here, Saddleback College will be your College of Record. You must complete matriculation at the college where you applied (college of record).
IMPORTANT: The pre-enrollment process may take up to 5 business days to complete.