Look for various resources, workshops, events, and connections to the four–year universities in-person and online! Connect with us to:
- Get answers to transfer questions, gain better understanding of the transfer process, and increase your transfer edge!
- Schedule appointments with the counselors working in the Transfer Center Call the Counseling Office and request us!
- Look for upcoming transfer-related events. Events include Workshops and Labs to help students throughout the transfer process. These and other events help provide you with strategic transfer planning, applications, and what to do after you apply!
- Larger events from the Transfer Center will include Fall and Spring Transfer Universities Fairs on campus.
- Schedule appointments with college/university representatives!
More Ways to Connect and Get Answers
- Monday - Friday, Student Services Center, 2nd Floor, Room SSC 225B
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: (949) 582-4328
- Call or stop by to schedule an appointment in-person, on zoom or by phone
- Request a quick “drop-in” by phone or in-person. “Drop-ins” typically are shorter sessions for questions and answers. Ask for a counselor to see you in a Drop-In session or request a call-back from a counselor.
- Monday - Thursday, “ZOOM LOBBY” to speak to a Transfer Counselor and Transfer Staff
Zoom Lobby ID:
970 4721 9374
Zoom Lobby Hours:
Monday - Thursday:
3 p.m. - 5 p.m.