I enjoy working with students to learn about the many different perspectives on world and American politics, as well as the critical importance of politics in our lives.
My research interests include the climate politics of the Global South and the role of time and temporality in world politics.
If you have questions about a course, the Political Science major, or the College, feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.
- PhD in Political and Social Thought, Virginia Tech
- MA in International Affairs, The New School
- BA in Psychology, Eugene Lang College
- Producing Nationalized Futures of Climate Change and Science in India. Globalizations. 2021.
- International Studies Association
- American Political Science Association
- South Asia Studies