- Whole-Student Approach - To provide resources and make appropriate referrals to meet the comprehensive needs of Saddleback students.
- Collaboration - To work collaboratively, across campus, to provide the best possible educational experience for our students.
- Innovation - To produce the highest quality outcomes and to develop more effective ways of delivering services
- Excellence - To strive for excellence in academics, student support, and community service.
- Mutual Responsibility - To act with integrity and to accept our mutual role in student success.
- Learning-Focused - To help students acquire knowledge and skills essential for their success.
Information and Resources
- Student Conduct - AR 5401
- Unlawful Harassment and Discrimination Prevention and Complaints - AR 3430
- Sexual Harassment Prevention and Complaints - AR 3433
- Sexual and Other Related Assaults on Campus - AR 3540
For Student Discipline
Submit a Student Discipline Report
For Student Support
For Title IX Report
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to report sexual and gender-based harassment, including dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
Office of Student Services
Dr. Juan Avalos
Vice President for Student Services, Title IX Officer
Penelope Skaff, Dean
Career Resource Center
Disabled Student Program and Services
Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS) and CalWORKS
Student Success Support Program
Veterans Education and Transition Services
Christian Alvarado, Dean
Admissions and Records
Financial Assistance and Scholarships
International Student Program
Wellness, Social Services, and Child Development Center
Diana Lerner, Acting Dean
Student Health and Wellness Center
Mental Health Services
Child Development Center
Chris Hargraves, Director