School / Office / Department
Humanities and Social Sciences
Program / Division
- PhD in Experimental Psychology from the University of California, San Diego
- MA in Experimental Psychology from the University of California, San Diego
- BA in Human Development from the University of California, San Diego
- BS in Social Psychology from the University of California, San Diego
Certifications and Training
- Online Course Quality Reviewed - State CVC-OEI Approved (Oct 2022)
- Faculty Equity Badge (Aug 2021)
- POCR Approved Course (Psyc of Aging/ Psyc 125) (April 2020)
- iTeach Award for Excellence in Teaching, annual campus-wide teaching award, Nevada State (2011)
- College, 2011Psychology Department TA Excellence Award for Graduate Statistics (2003)
- Meritorious Student Poster. Society for Behavioral Medicine. (2003)
- Norman Anderson Research Grant, Department of Psychology, UCSD: 2002-2006
- Provosts List: 1996-2000
- Eleanor Roosevelt Writing Showcase Award, 1996
- Damm, K (2021). Pandemic Changes Towards Online Education; Lessons in Student
- Modality Choice. Pandemic Pedagogy Research Symposium, UMichigan Center for
- Academic Innovation, Duke University Learning Innovation and PennOnline, June 1st, 2021.
- Damm, K (2021). COVID-19 Emergency Switch to Online Modality; A Comparison of
- Online vs Face-to-Face Students. Presentation at Western Psychological Association, April28-29, 2021.
- Damm, K (2016). Group work in online classes; making it work for all students.
- Presentation at Hawaii International Conference on Education, Honolulu, HI, January 5th - 8th, 2016.
- Cortes, D., Farrah, J., & Damm, K (2015). The role of body image dissatisfaction in depression. Student Presentation at Fifteenth Annual Stanford Undergraduate Psychology Conference, Stanford University, May 16, 2015.
- Damm, K (2015). Drupal tools to assist faculty goals. Presentation at the Faculty Success
- Mini-Conference: Best Practices for CTE Education, Saddleback College, CA, March 7,2015.
- Damm, K (2014). Specified responsibilities with universal goals; a challenge to all in our community college circle. Presentation at the Student Success Summit, Irvine Valley College, CA, April 25, 2014.
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Psi Chi National Honor Society