Saddleback College grants credit toward its associate degrees for successfully passing standardized examinations including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) and College Level Examination Program (CLEP). Such exams may also be used to certify areas on CSU GE-Breadth and IGETC. In order to receive credit, students must submit official scores (transcripts) to the Admissions and Records Office. The student's academic transcript will be annotated to designate credit awarded. The standardized examination grids are available in the catalog under Credit for Prior Learning (linked below). The grids will show the equivalent course(s), if any, at Saddleback College, and the specific area of general education requirements that may be cleared. Semester units apply. For exams not on this list, see the Articulation Officer.