Some students may be required to complete additional financial aid tasks in order to complete their financial aid application. Saddleback College Financial Aid Office requires that most tasks be completed electronically, via an online portal. Students with additional tasks will receive additional directions via email, and can view their application status at any time by visiting https://saddleback.verifymyfafsa.com.
Please follow the following steps to activate your online form portal:
- Follow the link to https://saddleback.verifymyfafsa.com.
- Please use your Saddleback College email and password to complete registration.
- You can look up your email by logging into MySite and then clicking on the drop down in the upper right corner next to the Saddleback College icon.
- You can reset your Saddleback email password by selecting the "Change PIN/Password" option.
- Saddleback emails are not active until AFTER you have enrolled in Saddleback Courses
- Please note you will be required to use the first and last name as entered on the FAFSA or CADAA application.
- You will verify your identify by providing the information used on your FAFSA or CADAA application.
- NOTE: If information is entered incorrectly, you will not be able to register.