2023-2024 Curriculum Cycle
Remember that Curriculum works a full year in advance!
January 28th, 2022
- New Course proposals and New Program Initiation forms due for anticipated Fall 2023 start
March 1st, 2022
- Scheduled Review list published (list will be under the Courses tab)
- Courses in need of Unscheduled Review to be identified and discussed your Curriculum Chair; Appropriate reasons for an unscheduled review include:
- C-ID or ADT required changes
- Articulation or transfer is in jeopardy
- A change in another course triggered a critical change in an existing course for example change of a course ID on a pre-requisite course, or change in a family
- Industry licensure or regulatory compliance
- Requests for existing, approved courses to be considered for CSU or IGETC General Education as well as UC transferability; Please communicate this with the Articulation Officer and the Division's Curriculum Chair.
April 30th, 2022
- Scheduled Review courses launch due date (courses are to be revised and launched in Curriqunet META)
- Courses in need of Unscheduled Review launch due date
- Program revisions related to any of the above (new courses, course revisions) to be completed including narratives and supporting documentation
- New Program paperwork
- All program supplement documents (for new and revised) such as EMSI reports, LMI analyses, LAOCRC recommendation, and Advisory Committee minutes should be attached to the proposal and emailed to your Division's Curriculum Chair (see list on right).
September 23rd, 2022
- New Course proposals and New Program Initiation forms due for anticipated Spring 2024 start. (Unless the courses are UC bound, then the soonest start date would be Fall 2024.)
December 9th, 2022
- Approved New Courses proposals must be built in META. All newly approved program paperwork due and CTE programs should be submitted to LAOCRC for recommendation. Curriculum Chairs can help with this process.